Applied for Andhra Pradesh’s Post Circle recruitment 2014 and are looking for the exam syllabus and admit cards. This post contains all that information.
The date of examination is tentatively fixed as 24th October 2014 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test of the level of 10th Class/Matriculation covering the following subject/topics.
- Total Marks = 100
- Duration of Exam : 2 Hours
The exam paper consists of 4 parts:
- Part-A: 25 Marks – 25 Questions on General Knowledge, Reasoning and analytical ability- Multiple Choice Question
- Part-B: 25 Marks – 25 Questions on Mathematics – Multiple Choice Questions
- Part-C: Part C is divided into 2 Segments
- 25 Marks – 25 Questions – English language – Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions
- 25 Marks – 25 Questions – Telugu language – Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions
a) Parts A & B- Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each part.
b) Part C (Two segments) – Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
c) 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in aggregate with the condition as A & B above.
- Click here to read about the recruitment details –>>> Link
- Click here for detailed notification –>>> AP Post Circle Recruitment notification