Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is inviting applications for the recruitment of Officers, Office Assistant Posts.
The candidates who have appeared and qualified the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 can apply online from 01st February 2014 to 17th February 2014
- For Officers Scale II, the age limit is 21 years to 32 years as on 01-07-2013 (The candidates should not have been born earlier than 3rd July 1981 and later than 30th June 1992)
- For Officers Scale I & Office Assistant, the age limit is 18 years and below 28 years (candidates should not have been born earlier than 3rd July 1985 and later than 30th June 1995.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
- The candidate should have a Degree in any discipline for Office Assistant.
- Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for Officer Scale-II (Law) and Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) and MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) and Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science for Officer Scale-II (Agriculture).
- Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry for Officer Scale-I and Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate for Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer).
- Degree in ECE/ IT/ CSE with 50% marks in aggregate for Officer Scale-II (IT) and Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Officer Scale-II (CA)
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS CWE in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online form the website www.agvbank.co.in from 1st February 2014 to 17th February 2014.
After applying online take print out of the application form and submit along with print out of online application, IBPS Score card, 10 marks sheet in support of local language, attested copies of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank, Mark sheets/ certificates in support of Educational Qualification, copy of certificate of Computer Course, caste certificate, Photo identity proof are kept ready for submission if selected for interview.
Online application Start date: 1st February 2014
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th February 2014
For detailed notificaion, please click the below link.