Welcome to the website, in this post you will find more details about Assam TET Exam 2014 which was released by Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam. The exam is supposed to be conducted in the month of September 2014. The selection is based upon written test and personal interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.rmsaassam.in on or before 11th August 2014
The examination shall be for 200 marks of 200 Multiple Choice Questions:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||100 MCQs||100|
|Pedagogy & General English||100 MCQs||100|
- Graduate teacher has been prescribed as BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
- Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University.
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):- Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University.
- Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc.:- MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed. from any recognized University.
- Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language):- B.A with Honors/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University
Candidates selected by basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit RMSA, Assam’s website www.rmsaassam.in and click online application for Special TET link.
- Download the Instruction Manual and read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully.
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Size of photograph and signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format.
- After submitting Online Application Form, you have to take printout of online SBI Bank Challan & deposit Rs.400 at any branch of State bank of India from Second Working Day onwards, from the day of submission of online application form.
- Please note that if candidates commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms. The candidate can submit application afresh.
- For any queries candidates can call the Help Desk at office of the Mission Director, RMSA, Assam during office hours only on working days at phone no 0361 2389955 for guiding candidates for any queries.
Opening of Online Application Form: From 21st July, 2014
Last date of Submission of online Application form: 11th August, 2014
Last date of fees Payment at Bank: 14th August, 2014
Date of examination: Will be notified later.