Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) recruitment 2014: CMPDI recruitment 2014 notification says that it is recruiting candidates for the Assistant Driller, Assistant Foreman and Rigman posts. Selection for the posts will be based upon the performance in written test and personal interview. Interested candidates can send in their applications before 30th September 2014. However, if you are applying online, the last date for applying is 23rd September 2014.
CMPDI recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||General||OBC||SC|
|Assistant Driller (T)||25||6|
|Assistant Foreman (Mech.)||1||4||1|
For Assistant Driller (T):
|Matriculate with 03 years Diploma or equivalent in Mech./Automobile Engineering preferably in drilling from a recognized Technical Institute|
For the post of Rigman:
|Matriculate with ITI trade certificate or equivalent in Mech./Automobile Trade from a recognized Technical Institute|
For the post of Assistant Foreman (Mechanical):
- Matriculation with 03 years Diploma or equivalent in Mech./Automobile Engineering from a recognized Technical Institute
As on 30.08.2014, the age should not be less than 18 yrs. and not exceed
i) 30 years for General candidate
ii) 33 years for OBC candidate
iii) 35 years for SC/ST candidate
|Name of Post||Basic Pay|
|Assistant Driller (T)||Rs. 19,035.02|
|Rigman||Rs. 617.94 per day|
|Assistant Foreman (Mech.)||Rs. 19,035.02|
How to apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply either through ON-LINE or OFF-LINE mode. However, employees of CMPDI/CIL or other subsidiaries of CIL applying against advertisement should apply only through OFF-LINE mode and their application should be forwarded through proper channel only.
- Candidate who wish to apply ON-LINE, need to visit CMPDI website www.cmpdi.co.in and click on ‘Online Recruitment’ button for applying. Detailed instruction on the application process is listed in Annexure-I.
- For OFF-LINE applicants, Bank Challan, Application Form along with employment notice can be downloaded from www.cmpdi.co.in Instructions are given below each field in the OFF-LINE Application Form, which may be read carefully and followed strictly. Detailed instruction on OFF-LINE application process is listed in Annexure-II.
- Click here for detailed notification –>>> CMPDI Recruitment official Notification
- Click here to apply online –>>> Link