The Central Building Research Inst. located at Roorkee, India, has been vested with the obligation of producing, developing and advertising building science and innovation in the administration of the nation.
Since its origin in 1947, the Institute has been aiding the building development and building material businesses in discovering opportune, fitting and conservative answers for the issues of materials, rustic and urban lodging, vitality preservation, productivity, flame perils, structural and establishment issues and debacle relief.
The Institute keeps up linkages with global bodies like CIB, Netherlands; TWAS, Italy; BRE, U.K; ASTM, USA.; CSIRO, Australia; RILEM, France; BRS, Canada and UNCHS, Nairobi, Kenya.
At the national level, the Institute has close cooperation with BMTPC, HUDCO, DST, Ministry of Urban Development, Ministry of Rural Areas, Housing Boards and Societies of the State Governments, designing and scholarly foundations, development and building material commercial ventures.
CSIR-CBRI recruitment 2014 Vacancies Details:
Candidates those who wants to apply for this recruitment can find the vacancy details against each of the criteria:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Candidates are selected based on their performance in Personal Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 20th October 2014.
All those candidates who get selected for the below mentioned post can find their pay scale related details:
|Name of the Post||Salary offered|
|Architecture||Rs 15,600-39,100 + Grade pay Rs 6,600|
|Chemistry||Rs 15,600-39,100 + Grade pay Rs 6,600|
|Civil Engineer||Rs 15,600-39,100 + Grade pay Rs 6,600|
|Physics||Rs 15,600-39,100 + Grade pay Rs 6,600|
Aspirants those who want to apply for the CSIR-CBRI recruitment 2014, need to have the below mentioned educational qualification in order to apply for the posts
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Architecture||Candidates should have a Bachelors degree in Architecture/Master’s degree in Architecture/Planning|
|Chemistry||Candidates should have a Ph.D degree in Chemistry|
|Civil Engineer||Candidates should have a M.E/ M.Tech degree in Civil Engineering|
|Physics||Candidates should have a M.E/M.Tech degree in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/Ph. D in Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation in Solar Energy|
Candidate’s ages should fall below the age limit that’s mentioned below
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Architecture||Candidates should be below the age of 32 years|
|Chemistry||Candidates should be below the age of 32 years|
|Civil Engineer||Candidates should be below the age of 32 years|
|Physics||Candidates should be below the age of 32 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules:
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years relaxation
- OBC candidates – 3 years relaxation
Candidate’s needs to pay the amount mentioned below as the Application fee:
- For General Candidates : Rs 100
- SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad candidates are exempted from paying the fees in favour of DIRECTOR, CBRI payable at Roorkee.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can download the ‘Application Form’ (available in MS-Word format) and ‘Synopsis Form’ (available in MS-Excel format) from our website www.cbri.res.in
- The candidates are required to rename both their duly filled-in files (‘Application Form’ and ‘Synopsis Form’) with the pattern Post_Code_No-Name_Initials-Mobile_no.doc and Post_Code_No-Name_Initials-Mobile_no.xls
For example, if the candidate whose name is ‘Ram Prasad Sharma’ and mobile no. 9876543210 wishes to apply for post having Post Code No. 01 of the advertisement, he / she should rename the files as 01-RPS-9876543210.doc and 01-RPS-9876543210.xls
- After renaming both the files as per pattern shown above, the candidate need to send the same to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully filled in applications should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed application for the post of SCIENTIST (Code No.__) to
The Administrative Officer,
Central Building Research Institute,
- Click here for detailed notification >>> CSIR-CBRI recruitment 2014 Advt