If your dream is to get an IT job, then your search ends right here. Dell is hiring BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA candidates for the position of System Support Engineers who is having 0-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work. This job opportunity is regular & full-time. The jobs location is Noida.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitors and diagnoses performance of system resources and batch cycles utilizing software support tools.
- Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis.
- Escalates tickets to specialized technical teams.
- Resolves problems involving technical knowledge of Unix, Intel, iSeries, Mainframe, messaging, storage and networking.
- Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources.
- Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction.
- Applies introductory knowledge of servers and networks to field non-critical incidents, problems, and recurring requests received from automation and end users by following documented Standard Operating procedures.
- Prioritizes daily activities by defined SOP’s:
- Prioritize the work based on complexity
- Escalates the issues to next level.
- Introduction to ITIL awareness and foundations.
- Documentation of solutions for specific issues.
- CCNA, Microsoft Windows, UNIX or other technical certification preferred, but not required.
- Process oriented and work is driven by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Information assessment and application.
- Competent in Decision making, Problem solving & Team work skills.
Click here to apply online –>>> Link