Gujarat High Court vacancy 2014, Gujarat High Court job ojas, Gujarat High Court job vacancy 2014, Gujarat High Court job recruitment
Gujarat High Court recruitment 2014
The Gujarat High Court is formed ater the state split from Bombay State on May 1st 1960 as a part of Bombay Re-organisation Act. It is the High Court of the state of Gujarat.
The Gujarat High Court is recruiting candidates for the position of District Judges. Interested candidates can submit online application forms before 31st October 2014.
Gujarat High Court recruitment 2014 vacancy details.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Salary details|
|District Judge||Rs 51,650-1,240-59,090-1,390-63,260 + Allowances|
The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopaedically Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen Categories. The candidates making payment of Fees, shall remit the same, in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Sola, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar, High Court of Gujarat, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Cash Voucher in the Special Format appended to this Detailed Advertisement, from 01/10/2014 to 31/10/2014, during the Bank working Days and Hours of the said Bank.
Candidate’s who are willing to apply for the Gujarat High Court recruitment 2014 for District Judge posts, can find the eligibility criteria here:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|District Judge||Candidates should have a Degree in Law & Should have been practicing as an Advocate with minimum of 7 years|
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of aggregate Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva-voce/ Personal Interview. However, the Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test), shall not be taken into consideration for preparing the Final Merit List of the candidates.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|District Judge||Candidates should be between the age of 35 to 48 years|
For more information, please refer to the official notification, provided at the end of the post.
- Date of Preliminary examination: January/ February, 2015.
- Date of Main examination: February/ March, 2015.
- Date of Walk in Interview: April, 2015.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on “Apply Online” link and fill in all the mandatory details
- Read the instructions carefully and register your own mobile number for SMS alerts after submitting the application
- After entering Application number and date of birth, upload scanned photograph and signature
- Click on “Confirm Application”.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Gujarat High Court admit card / hall ticket 2014:
Gujarat High Court 2014 admit card / Gujarat High Court hall ticket can be downloaded from the Gujarat High Court official website 15 days prior to the examination.
- Click here for detailed notification –>>> Gujarat High Court District Judge recruitment 2014
- Click here to apply online –>>> Link