Searching Google for the latest IBPS updates or are you interested in banking career, then this post is for you. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released Common Recruitment Process for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in participating organizations (CWE PO/MT-IV). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22nd July 2014 to 11th August 2014.
Candidates will be selected based on Common Written Exam and Common Interview. Candidates who are Shortlisted in the Examination (CWE) will be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by Participating Organizations and coordinated by IBPS.
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Online Registration||22.07.2014 – 11.08.2014|
|Payment of Application Fees- Online||22.07.2014 – 11.08.2014|
|Payment of Application Fees- Offline||24.07.2014 – 14.08.2014|
|Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates||11.09.2014 – 22.09.2014|
|Pre-Examination Training||22.09.2014 – 27.09.2014|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 01.10.2014|
|Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need raises||11.10.2014 & 12.10.2014 | 18.10.2014 & 19.10.2014 | 01.11.2014 & 02.11.2014|
|Declaration of result status of examination (CWE)||November, 2014|
|Download of call letters for Interview||January, 2015|
|Conduct of Interview||January, 2015|
|Provisional Allotment||April, 2015|
|Name of Tests||Marks||Duration|
- Candidates age should be between the ages o 20-30 years as on 1st July 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates Rs.100.
- For General candidates Rs.600.
Online Mode: After submission of online application form, candidates can make payment through payment gateway using Internet Banking/ Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards from 22nd July 2014 to 11th August 2014. After online payment, take print of system generated e-receipt for future use.
Offline Mode: Candidates can deposit the fee (offline) by using system generated fee payment Challan at CBS branches of any of 7 Public Sector Banks mentioned in the notification from 24th July 2014 to 14th August 2014. Fee payment Challan can be downloaded after submission of online application form.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the website at www.ibps.in
2. Search for the link “CWE PO/MT-IV” and click on it, then click on the option “Click here to Apply Online for CWE-Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CWE PO/MT-IV)” to open Online Application.
3. Click on “Click here for New Registration” and fill in all the mandatory details, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
4. Make payment by using online/ offline modes and update payment details by revisiting the website.
5. Take print out of system generated e-receipt (if online payment made) and online Application Form for future purpose.
- Click here to apply online –>>> Link
- Click here for detailed notification –>>> IBPS CWE Probationary Officer Management Trainee IV