IBPS PO IV exam 2014 notification for the post of Probationary Officer / Management Trainees was released and the candidates who are willing to appear for this is searching for the IBPS PO IV eligibility criteria & syllabus.
We thought it would be better if we can place all this information under one roof.
Selection is based on the performance in the written test and personal interview. Last date for online registrations is 11th August 2014.
|Name of the Test||Maximum Marks|
- Exam consists of 200 marks and the duration of the Exam is 2 hours. There is negative marking for the wrong answers. (0.25 marks will be detected for each wrong answer).
- Candidates should secure more than 60% marks in the exam to qualify for the interview. However, the cut off marks will be finalized by the IBPS.
- Starting date for payment of Application fee: 22.07.2014
- Last date for payment of Application fee: 11.08.2014
- Last date for payment of application fee through offline: 14.08.2014
- Download of IBPS CWE PO IV Admit card: after 01.10.2014
- Tentative Exam Dates:
- 11th& 12th OCT 2014
- 11th& 19th OCT 2014
- 1st& 2nd NOV 2014
- Declaration of Results: Nov 2014
- Download of Interview Call Letters: January 2015
- Allotment: April 2015