LIC AAO recruitment 2015 Online Application
Online applications are invited from Life Insurance Corporation of India for LIC recruitment 2015 for Assistant Administrative Officer posts. Interested candidates can submit their LIC AAO recruitment 2015 Online Application before 22nd January 2015.
For more information, candidates are requested to see the lic recruitment 2015 advertisement given at the end of the post.
LIC recruitment 2015 Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Asst Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant) – For All India||100||Rs. 17,240- 840(14)–29,000– 910(4)–32,640 per month||Candidates should be between the ages of 21-30 Years|
|Asst Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For Jammu & Kashmir State||40||Rs. 17,240- 840(14)–29,000– 910(4)–32,640 per month||Candidates should be between the ages of 21-30 Years|
|Asst Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For North Eastern Region||60||Rs. 17,240- 840(14)–29,000– 910(4)–32,640 per month||Candidates should be between the ages of 21-30 Years|
Minimum Qualification for Applying to the LIC Posts
- For Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) Post – Candidates should have passed Bachelor/Master’s Degree.
- For Law Officer (Chartered Accountant) Post- Candidates should have an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For more information, please check the official notification which is given at the end of the post.
LIC recruitment process 2015
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in On-line Test and Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs 50/-
- For all other candidates Rs 500/-
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.01.2015 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of AAO(Gen) & AAO(CA) 2015”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure III.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Click here for detailed notification – LIC recruitment 2015 Advertisement