Lok Sabha Secretariat jobs latest news, Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment 2014 loksabha.nic.in various posts, various jobs in lok sabha secretariat
About Lok Sabha Secretariat:
Lok Sabha is made out of agents of the individuals picked by immediate decision on the premise of the grown-up suffrage. The most extreme quality of the House visualized by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by race of up to 530 parts to speak to the States, up to 20 parts to speak to the Union Territories and not more than two parts of the Anglo-Indian Community to be selected by the Hon’ble President, if, as he would like to think, that group is not enough spoken to in the House. The aggregate elective enrollment is circulated among the States in such a route, to the point that the degree between the quantity of seats assigned to each one State and the number of inhabitants in the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States.
Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment 2014 Vacancies Details
Candidates who are applying for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for Stenographer & Staff Car Driver posts, can find the vacancy details below:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Stenographer (English/ Hindi)||41|
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||4|
Candidates who are applying for these posts can do so before 10th November 2014.
Candidates are selected based on the performance in the selection process. Selection process details are given below:
|Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|Stenographer (English/ Hindi)||Written examination, Skill test/ Trade test & Interview|
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Written examination, Skill test/ Trade test & Interview|
Candidates who are selected in this recruitment are paid as follows:
|Name of the Post||Salary offered|
|Stenographer (English/ Hindi)||Rs 9,300-34,800 + Grade pay Rs 4,200|
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Rs 5,200-20,200 + Grade pay Rs 2,400|
Stenographer: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university and possessing a minimum shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi. Desirable: Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses(DOEACC) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by DOEACC.
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation or equivalent;
- (ii) A valid commercial LMV/HMV licence; and
- (iii) Skill and experience in driving motor vehicles.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website at loksabha.nic.in
- Download the application form, under the “Recruitment” link
- Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
- Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL ROOM NO. 521,
PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001.
- Applying candidates age should not be more then 27 years.
- Reservation is applicable to reserved candidates
Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card / Hall ticket download:
Lok Sabha Secretariat 2014 Admit card/Lok Sabha Secretariat hall ticket can be download from Lok Sabha Secretariat official website at www.loksabha.nic.in before 15 days from the commencement of the examination.
However, we would be posting a new messages before the issuing of hall tickets, so that you will not be missing any valuable information.
- Click here for the Official website –>>> Link
- Click here to download Lok Sabha Secretariat 2014 recruitment notification –>>> Lok Sabha Secretariat Stenographer – Staff Car Driver Advt – Application Form