Maharashtra Forest Department recruitment 2014: Maharashtra Forest Department is recruiting Forest Guards: The positions are open in Amravati, Chandrapur, Kolhapur, Pune, Thane and Yavatmal Districts. Interested candidates can submit their applications before 10th September 2014.
Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2014 selection process:
Candidates are selected based upon their performance in physical eligibility test.
Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard Vacancies 2014:
|Name of The Post||Vacancies|
|Forest Guard Post||58|
|Name of The Post||Salary Details|
|Forest Guard Post||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs 1,800 per month|
|Name of The Post||Age Limit|
|Forest Guard Post||Between the ages of 18-25 years|
Maharashtra Forest Department recruitment 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have passed 12th class with Maths/Maths & Science
How to Apply for Maharashtra Forest Department recruitment 2014
- Visit the webpage by clicking on the link here –>>> Apply Online
- From the drop down, select the post group.
- Select the check box for “Are you Domicile of Maharashtra”
- Click on “Save & Proceed”
- Enter the mandatory details and click on “Register”.
- Click here for detailed notification –>>> Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2014 Advt