Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditations is inviting applications from Indian Nationals for the following post in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) Pay Scale. Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online by logging in to http://www.mazagondock.gov.in .
Vacancy Details: (Please click on the image to enlarge)
|Chief Manager (Mechanical)||3|
|Chief Manager (Electronics)||1|
|Chief Manager (Logistic)||3|
|Chief Manager (Dock Master)||1|
|Chief Manager (HR)||1|
|Executive Trainee (Finance)||6|
Grades, Pay Scales and Reservations: (Please click on the image to enlarge)
Chief Manager (Mechanical/ Electronics) (Post at Sr. No. 1)
Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electronics with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
Candidate should have relevant post qualification work experience in Fabrication/Production/ Outfitting/ Planning/ Design/ Project Management. Experience in Commercial functions, Contract negotiations and Materials procurement would be an added advantage.
Chief Manager (Logistic) (Post at Sr. No. 1)
Full-Time Engineering Degree in any discipline with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA With, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Material Management/ MBA with specialization in
Operation Management/Material Management.
Candidate should have relevant post-qualification work experience in Logistic Management, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management and Data Management. Exposure in e-bidding/ e-tendering and commercial procedures shall have an added advantage.
Chief Manager (Dock Master) (Post at Sr. No. 1)
Full-Time Engineering Degree in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering/ Naval Architecture/ Civil Engineering with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
Full-Time Diploma in Engineering with minimum First Class or 60% Marks from a recognized Institute.
Post qualification experience of 11 years (in case of Degree) & 14 years (in case of Diploma) in the following:
- Reading docking plans and laying dock blocks as per plan.
- Basic calculation for docking vessels (taking into considerations of change in tide,
Underwater appendages, dock block dimensions, etc.)
- Manufacture of dock blocks.
- Thorough knowledge of organization of MBPT, JNPT and Mumbai harbor/channel.
- General awareness of seamanship evolutions and basic navigation.
- Docking/ undocking/ movement of 10000 DWT vessels/ Hydro graphic Survey/Maintenance of Yard Crafts and related activities.
Chief Manager (HR) (Post at Sr. No. 1)
Two years Full-Time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA (Specialization in HR) having First Class or 60% in:
- Labour & Social Welfare or Labour Studies or Labour welfare or PM & IR or Management Studies or Human Resource Management.
- Personnel Management and/ or Industrial Relations with Labour Welfare/ Social Welfare/ Social Work
- Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Labour Welfare with PM and/ or IR.
- HR/ HRD/ Personnel Management.
- Qualification should be Full-Time and awarded by recognized University/ Deemed
- University/ Institute recognized and approved by AICTE.
- Post qualification relevant work experience in handling HRM, Industrial Relations & Employee Relations/ Training & Development/ Talent Management/ Performance Management System, Compensation and Benefits and also experience in handling Administration functions. Knowledge of Marathi will be an added advantage.
Medical Officer (Post at Sr. No. 2)
- MBBS (including completion of rotating internship) recognized by Indian Medical Council (IMC) with registration with Indian/ State Medical Council.
- Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Health or Qualification of AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health).
One-year experience (Post Internship) of working as a Doctor in a Hospital/ Industrial unit.
Executive Trainee (Finance) (Post at Sr.3)
- CA/ CMA
- Two years Full Time MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance) from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE with First Class or 60% Marks
- Two years Full Time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management (Finance) from an Institute recognized by AICTE with First Class or 60% Marks.
- Computer Literacy is a must. Working knowledge of computers in an ERP environment would be an added advantage.
Application fee of ` 300/- shall be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Mazagon Dock Limited”, payable at Mumbai. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”.
The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 26th February 2014 to 25th March 2014. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport
size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
i. Disable the pop-up blocker and clear history of the browser.
ii. Log on to http://www.mazagondock.gov.in
iii. Click on “Online Recruitment” and then click on the relevant post applied for.
iv. Read all instructions given on the website.
v. Fill up all the details in the Online Application Form. In case of mandatory fields not applicable kindly enter ‘NA’ in the text box.
vi. Upload Photograph & Signature in the prescribed Format.
vii. Click SUBMIT and note registration number.
viii. Click on the validation link sent on email.
ix. Reprint your application from MDL website “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Form Reprint”.
x. Candidates short-listed for Personal Interview shall be required to submit a printout of the Online Application Form at the time of Personal Interview.
- Opening date of online registration 26th February 2014
- Closing date of online registration 25th March 2014
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application 9th April 2014
- Notification regarding schedule of personal interview/written test 5th May 2014
For detailed notification, please click here.