National Brain Research Center (NBRC),undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. As a part of this NBRC is inviting applications for the following posts.
- Associate Professor (Project): 01 Post
Qualification: The candidates should have experience in interpreting clinical MEG and/or MEG–EEG studies will be preferred. The candidate may also be a physician with PhD, preferably in research involving EEG / MEG.
- Assistant Professor (Project): 01 Post
Qualifications: The candidates should have high impact publications in the area of molecular biology and demonstrated experience in advanced molecular biology techniques. Work experience in DNA microarray and other gene expression and sequencing.
- Research Associate-I (Project): 01 Post
Qualification: The candidates should have worked with patients especially epilepsy, must be meticulous about data saving and keeping and in statistics and paper writing skills.
- Nursing Orderly (Project): 01 Post
Qualification: 10th standard pass.
- Casualty Medical Officer (Project): 01 Post
Qualification: MBBS with at least 03 years’ experience or MD which should cover administration of IV fluids, venous line establishment, intubation, CPR, emergency treatment protocols etc.
- Junior Resident (Project): 01 Post
Qualification: 02 years’ experience or MBBS plus MD/ PhD/ MS.
How to Apply: The Candidates can apply online (www.nbrc.ac.in)/ offline (www.nbrc.ac.in/acadpositions.php) and both types of Applicants (Online/ Offline) need to send either the print out of their application form or the manually filled-in application form along with a DD should be sent by post/ courier to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana).
- Last date for applying for both online and offline application is 15th February, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of DD’s along with the printout of the online application is 22nd February 2014.
Application Fee: The General category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/ and OBC candidates needs to pay Rs.50
- SC/ST community candidates are exempted from fees
- Women candidates are exempted from fees
- PH candidates are exempted from fees
For More information: http://www.nbrc.ac.in/AcadRecruitment2013/advt/MEG%20PHASE%20II%204th%20Draft.pdf