National Insurance Company recruitment 2015 Online Application
National Insurance Company recruitment 2015 Online Application are invited for the interested and eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies that they have. Last date for applying is 31st January, 2015.
National Insurance Company recruitment 2015 Advertisement
As per the National Insurance Company recruitment 2015 Advertisement, please find the important dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||12/1/2015|
|Closure of registration||31/01/2015|
|Closure for editing application details||31/01/2015|
|Last date for printing your application||15/02/2015|
|Online Fee Payment||12/01/2015 to 31/01/2015|
Dated back to the Swadeshi Movement, the National Insurance Company (NIC) was incorporated on 6th December 1906. The Indian aspiration to establish a strong indigenous Company amidst the foreign rule had paved path for the creation for National Insurance Company (NIC).
National Insurance Company recruitment process 2015
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Online Examination, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.
National Insurance Company recruitment 2015 Vacancy details
|Name of The Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale Details||Age Limit|
|Assistant||1000||Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 7640-40(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-1740-625(2)1290-760(3)-15270- 790(2)-16850-840(5)- 21050 per month||Candidates age should be between 18-28 years|
Eligibility Criteria for applying to the above post in National Insurance Company
- For Assistant post – Candidates should have passed Graduation or Class 12th with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- Candidates are requested to check the official notification which is given at the end of the post for more details.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nicastjan15/
- Click on “New Registration” if you are registering for the first time
- Fill up the National Insurance Company recruitment notification form online
- Download the application form
- Pay the application fees (Rs.500 for General Candidates and Rs.50 for SC/ST candidates).
- Now wait for the admit card/hall ticket.
Download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidates will have to visit the website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number/Roll Number,
- (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- Call Letter
- (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause 7 of this advertisement and also specified in the call letter and
- (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Click here for the official notification – NICL Assistant Recruitment 2015 Apply Online