NBRC, Gurgaon (Haryana) is looking for Resident Medical Officer. This appointment is on a contract period of one year. Depending on the performance review every year (and on Need basis), the contract will get extended. Last date to apply is 8th August 2014.
- Candidates should have MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Should possess valid MCI Registration and at least 6 months post qualification experience after completion of internship and obtaining full registration.
Selected candidate will be paid Rs 45,000 per month.
Candidates should be below the age of 40 years.
- About 80% of the time, should screen and provide medical cover to patients and subjects brought for scanning
- Provide initial medical care and limited out-patient advice to students and campus residents
- Provide care for medical emergencies on the campus
- RMO will be required to reside on NBRC Campus
- Click here for detailed notification & application Form –>>> NBRC – Resident Medical Officer