NEYVELI Lignite Corporation Limited is looking for 157 candidates for Junior Engineer Trainee positions. Candidates who have a diploma of minimum 3 years in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Surveying are eligible for these posts. Selection is based upon the performance in written test and personal interview. Interested candidates can apply from 13th August 2014 to 2nd September 2014.
- 157 (UR-85, OBC-42, SC-29, ST-1)
- Diploma of minimum three years duration in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Surveying from a recognized institution (with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 50% of marks for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years as on 1st August 2014.
- For reserved candidates age relaxation is applicable as per the Government Rules.
- General Candidates : Rs 300
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Candidates : No Fee
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two print out of the same and retain one copy with them and send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the following enclosures by Post, in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEE (MINING) GRADE S-1.”
so as to reach on or before 10/09/2014.
- Click here for official website –>>> Link
- Click here for detailed notification –>>> Neyveli Lignite Corp Ltd