The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd aka PGCIL had released the PGCIL recruitment 2016 notification for recruiting 74 candidates for Diploma Trainees and Junior Officer Trainees positions. Selected candidates will be places in Northern Region Transmission System-I and III. If you are interested and want to apply for these job positions, then hurry up as June 22nd is the last date for applying online.
PGCIL recruitment diploma 2016 details such as vacancy, eligibility criteria etc can be found below:
PGCIL vacancy for diploma
As mentioned earlier, there are 74 vacancies. However the split of these vacancies are like below:
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical or Electronics & Communication), there are 70 vacancies. Salary is Rs. 16,500 per month.
- For Junior Officer Trainee (in HR), there are 4 vacancies. Salary is Rs. 16,500 per month.
What is the eligibility criteria for PGCIL Recruitment
The organization is looking for candidates with below eligibility criteria for selecting to these positions:
- For Diploma Trainee: At least 70% marks in Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engg.
- For Junior Officer Trainee: At least 55% marks in PG (MBA in HRM/Personnel Management (PM)/ Industrial Relation (IR)/ MSW.
Age Limit: 27 years as on 22nd April 2016.
- For SC Candidates: Additional 5 years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Candidates: Additional 3 years
Selection Process: On written test performance basis.
Application Fee: There is application fee for applying to Power Grid Corporation of India ltd recruitment 2016.
- Candidates: No fee for Ex-Servicemen, SC/ST and PWD candidates
- 300 for Other Category Candidates
How to Apply: Visit PGCIL website (details at the end) and apply for these jobs online. The last date for applying is June 22nd 2016.
- Online Application start date: 08-06-2016
- Online Application end date: 22-06-2016
For PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2016 – http://www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/WriteReadData/file/career/nr1/2016/6/Detailed%20Advertisement%20-%2007-06-16.pdf
To Apply Online – Click here http://www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/User/ContentPage.aspx?PId=166&LangID=English