Punjab National Bank aka PNB had issued a PNB Recruitment 2016 notification for recruiting Hockey Players (Male) candidates for the Clerical Cadre under the Sports quota. In case if your profile matches these vacancies and you wish to apply for them, then you need to do so by 13th June 2016 as it’s the last date for applying job post. Other details in the article below.
There are a total of 8 vacancies in Clerical cadre. These vacancies are for male hockey players only.
- Age as on January 1st 2016 to be between 18 to 26 years. Age relaxation applicable as per Government rules.
- A pass in 10th class examination or its equivalent.
Will be based on sports performance/ field trials and personal interview.
- General candidates Rs.300.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen and PH candidates except for intimation charge of Rs.50.
How to Apply for PNB recruitment 2016
- If you satisfy/meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can attach the Xerox/ scan copies of your sports qualifications/ educational documents with a copy of the cash deposit voucher to be sent to the below address along with you application form.
- Write ‘Application for the post of Hockey Player’ on top of the envelope and sent it by Speed or Registered post.
- Address: Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), Punjab National Bank, Human Resource Management Division, 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
- Do remember that the last date for receipt of application is on or before 13th June 2016.
For Official notification – click here https://www.pnbindia.in/new/Upload/En/DETAILED_HOCKEY_AD_FOR_BANK’S_WEBSITE_27052016.pdf
To download PNB application form 2016 – Click here https://www.pnbindia.in/new/Upload/En/APPLICATION_FORMAT_HOCKEY_PLAYER_2016-17_27052016.pdf
To apply for PNB recruitment 2016 online – Click here https://www.pnbindia.in/en/ui/recruitment.aspx