RBI Lucknow recruitment 2015 online application
RBI Lucknow Recruitment 2015 at www.rbi.org.in – The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s Central Banking Institution, which takes control of the Monetary Policy of the Indian Rupee. The first impart capital was separated into shares of 100 every completely paid, which were at first possessed altogether by private shareholders.
RBI Lucknow recruitment 2015 online application – Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh invites online applications for the recruitment Medical Consultant posts. Online applications starts from 13th February 2015 and should be successfully submitted before 10th March 2015. Please check the advertisement for the online application process.
RBI Lucknow Career 2015
If you are a job seeker then you must love this job notification on RBI Lucknow recruitment 2015. Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of Medical Consultant posts.
Candidates are requested to check the notification which is given at the end of the post for more details.
RBI Lucknow recruitment 2015 vacancy details
Name of the Post
|Medical Consultant||1||Remuneration Rs. 450/Hour|
Eligibility Criteria for applying for the post in RBI Lucknow
- Educational Qualification – Candidates can apply for the vacancy in RBI Lucknow 2015 If you the following Qualification.
- For Medical Consultant Post – Candidates should have passed Medical Graduation or its equivalent.
RBI Lucknow recruitment process 2015
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
RBI Lucknow recruitment 2015 Advt
- Date of Advertisement – 13th February 2015.
- Application start date – 13th February 2015.
- Last Date for applying – 10th March 2015.
How to Apply
Candidates should send their application along with all the mandatory documents to:
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department, 8-9,
Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
1. Applicant should be a medical graduate of Indian or Foreign University recognized by the
Medical Council of India.
2. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical
Practitioner and his / her dispensary / residence should be within a radius of 5 Km. from the Bank’s
dispensary at Bank’s Main Office Premises, Reserve Bank of India, 8-9 Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar,
3. Contract will be initially for a period of three years. This term can be extended on such terms and
conditions which are mutually agreeable to both the parties.
4. The remuneration of the Bank’s Medical Consultant (on contract basis) will be fixed with
reference to the actual duty hours as given below inclusive of all.
Click here for detailed notification – RBI Lucknow Recruitment Advt – Application Form