Looking for banking jobs, State Bank of India (SBI) is looking forward to recruit 300 candidates for the Special Management Executives positions. Interested candidates can apply online before 11th August 2014. The written test is scheduled for 19th September 2014.
Selection is based on performance in written test, group discussion & personal interview.
|Middle Management Grade scale –III||165|
|Middle Management Grade scale II||135|
- Candidates belonging to of CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGPM/PGDM in the concern stream from any recognized university can apply.
- Candidates should be between the ages of 25 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2014
- For Reserved category candidates, age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules.
- For General Category candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 100/-
- Application fee can be paid through online or through challan which is available in the official website
|Objective Test : Online|
|Sl. No||Test Details||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Banking Knowledge||50||50||120 min|
|2||Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50|
|Descriptive Test : online|
|English Language Test (Letter writing & Essay)||50||75 Min|
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24th July 2014
- Last date for submission of online application: 11th August 2014
- Payment of Online application fee: 24th July 2014 to 11th August 2014
- Payment of fee through offline: 24th July 2014 to 13th August 2014
- Date of written examination: 19th September 2014
- Click here for detailed notification –>>> SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2014
- Click here to apply online –>>>Link