As mentioned earlier, there are 69 vacancies. The split of these vacancies as per the position can be found below:
- There are four vacancies for Principal positions. The salary is between Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 and a Grade pay of Rs. 5,400.
- There are 65 vacancies for Lecturer positions, salary is in the range of Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 with Rs. 5,400 as grade pay.
- Selected candidates will be place in Agartala (Tripura)
What is the Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment?
Below is the educational and other criteria that the organization is looking for in candidates, to fill these roles:
- For Principal: Engineering Degree (any branch). One year teaching or professional experience is an added advantage. Age to be not more than 45 years.
- For Lecturer: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in the respective Branch. Age to be not more than 40 years.
Selection will be done on the basis of written exam (preliminary and main) and personality test.
There is an application fee for applying to the job posts.
For Group-A Job Posts:
- Rs. 200 for General candidates
- ST/SC/ BPL (Below Poverty Line) card holders/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150
For Group-B Job Posts:
- Rs. 150 for General candidates
- ST/SC/ BPL (Below Poverty Line) card holders/PH Candidates: Rs. 100
How to Apply: Download the application form by using the link in this article. Send your application which is filled with all the mandatory information along with the supporting documents to the TPSC Secretariat on or before 30th June 2016.
- Submission of Fee last date (Online mode): 30th June 2016
TPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – click here http://www.tpsc.gov.in/2016/310516.pdf
Download TPSC Recruitment 2016 Application form – click here http://www.tpsc.gov.in