Union Public Service Commission have released notification for the recruitment of the Engineer & Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 11th March 2014.
- The educational qualification that are required is a “Certificate of competency of marine Engineer Officer Class-I (Steam and Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act-1958 (44 of 1958) or equivalent as specified in section 86 of the said Act”.
- An experience of 5 years’ service at sea of which one year service as Chief Engineer or Second Engineer
- The desirable qualification is however, 1 year experience in survey & inspection of merchant ship & 1 year experience in survey inspection and examination of merchant ship
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 Hours on 11th March 2014
- Last Date for printing of completely submitted online application form is upto 23:59 hours on 12th March 2014
To see, detailed notification, please click on this link : UPSC-Engineer-Ship-Surveyor-cum-Deputy-Director-General-Posts
Apply online by clicking on this link : UPSC